11.03.2013

Moments Of Love 11~20

Moments Of Love 11
01 Jennifer Rush - A Broken Heart
02 Hot Chocolate - I Started With A Kiss
03 Marvin Gaye - Fly Me To The Moon
04 Boy George - The Crying Game
05 Smokie - All My Life
06 Fiction Factory - Feels Like Heaven
07 Spandau Ballet - Empty Spaces
08 Scorpions - Holiday
09 Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
10 Charles & Eddie - Shine
11 Chris De Burgh - Where Peaceful Waters Flow
12 Pierre Bachelet & Roy Herve - Emmanuelle (O.s.t.)
13 Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart
14 Mathou - You Never Walk Alone
15 Patty Smyth Feat. Don Henley - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
16 Bonnie Tyler - Against The Wind

Moments Of Love 12
01 Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why
02 Maggie Reilly - Everytime We Touch
03 Chris Rea - Touche D'amour
04 Wilson Phillips - You Won't See Me Cry
05 Cliff Richard - From A Distanc
06 Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillowe
07 Go West - What You Won't Do For Love
08 En - Sonic - I Will Never Forget (Oh Baby)
09 Mandy Winter - Julian
10 Snowy White - Bird Of Paradise
11 Carry & Ron - I.o.u.
12 Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
13 The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brandnew
14 Sandy Reed - Good Lovin' You
15 Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
16 America - A Horse With No Name

Moments Of Love 13
01 Jennifer Rush - Power Of Love
02 Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
03 Sam Brown - Stop
04 Toto - It's A Feeling
05 The Moody Blues - Voices In The Sky
06  Joe Esposito - Lady , Lady , Lady
07  Patty Austin - Through The Test Of Time
08 The Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way
09 Ochsenknecht - Only One Woman
10 Watson T. Brown - Searching For A Star
11 Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
12 Boston - Amanda
13 Mark Williams - Good Thing
14 Dan Vogelberg - Rythm Of The Rain
15 Bonfire - You Make In Feel
16 Scorpions - Wind Of Change

Moments Of Love 14
01 F.r. David - Words
02 Sandy Reed - Two Hearts In Heaven
03 Morris Albert - Sweet Loving Man
04 Engelbert - Angeles
05 Reo Speedwagon - One Lonely Night
06 The Stranglers - Golden Brown
07 Beach Boys - In My Room
08 Peaches & Herb - Reunited
09 Kool & The Gang - As One
10 Pointer Sisters - I Need You
11 Commodores - Three Times A Lady
12 Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight, I Elebrate My Love
13 Debarge - Love Me In A Special Way
14 Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
15 Journey - Patiently
16 Level 42 - Love In A Peaceful World

Moments Of Love 15
01 Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender
02 Kool & The Gang - Joanna
03 Bonnie Bianco - My First Love
04 Philip Bailey - Show You The Way To Love
05 Simon Climie - Dream With Me
06 Sandy Reed - Why
07 Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
08 Europe - Open Your Heart
09 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love
10 Chris Rea - Stainsby Girls
11 The Commodores - Nightshift
12 Luther Vandross - Little Miracles
13 Surface - Shower Me With Yo
14 Friendship Bay - When Time Has Come ur Love
15 Nik Kershaw - The Riddle

Moments Of Love 16
01 A-Ha - The Sun Always Shines On Tv
02 Eurythmics - Miracle Of Love
03 Loverboy - Geaven In Your Eyes
04 Restless Heart - That Rock Won't Roll
05 Zz Top - Rough Boy ---- Niet Goed
06 Belinda Carlisle - Circle In The Sand
07 Roachford - Since
08 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
09 Foreigner - I Don't Want To Live Without You
10 Earth, Wind & Fire - We're Living In Our Own Time
11 Trey Lorenz - Just To Be Close To You
12 Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That
13 Journey - Send Her My Love
14 Cock Robin - When Your Heart Is Weak
15 Rick Astley - When I Fall In Love
16 Sandra - Maria Magdalena

Moments Of Love 17
01 Phil Carmen - On My Way In L.a.
02 Karyn White - Superwoman
03 Huey Lewis And The News - World To Me
04 Jim Cipaldi - Something So Strong
05 White Lion - When The Children Cry
06 Earth, Wind & Fire - Sailaway
07 Cinderalla - Coming Home
08 Gerry Rafferty - Hearts Run Dry
09 Toto - Rosanna
10 Fairground Attraction - Perfect
11 Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
12 Tony Carey - I Can't Take To You
13 Sandy Reed - I Believe
14 Engelbert - Everywhere I Go
15 Rick Springfield - Honeymoon In Beirut
16 Maxi Priest - Wild World

Moments Of Love 18
01 Belinda Carlisle - Leave the Light on for me
02 Richard Marx - Children Of The Night
03 Chris Rea - Texas
04 Maria Mckee - Show Me Heaven
05 Alannah Myles - Lover Of Mine
06 Jeff Healey - How Long Can A Man Be Strong
07 Spandau Ballet - How Many Lies
08 Stan Bush - Forever
09 Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
10 -Olivia Newton John - Deeper Than A River
11 Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
12 Christopher Barker - Heaven And Hell
13 Alias - More Tthan Words Can Say
14 Tony Carey - Shadowland
15 James Ingram - You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Man
16 Warren Zevon - Accidentally Like A Martyr

Moments Of Love 19
01 Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
02 Sophie B. Hawkins - California Here I Come
03 Sydney Youngblood - I'd Rather Go Blind
04 Belinda Carlisle - Half The World
05 Climie Fischer - Love Like A River
06 Regina Belle - Quiet Time
07 Martika - Love ... Thy Will Be Done
08 Scorpions - Send Ma An Angel
09 Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
10 Aretha Franklin - Ever Changing Times
11 Manhattans - Shining Star
12 Patti Labelle - If Only You Knew
13 Christopher Cross - Words Of Windsom
14 The Chimes - I Still Heaven't Found What I'm Looking For
15 P.M. Sampson And Double Key - We Love To Love
16 Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard - Suddenly

Moments Of Love 20
01 Wilson Phillips- Your in Love
02 Paul Young- Everytime you go away
03 Shanice- I'm Cryin
04 Rick Astly- The one you love
05 Paula Abdul - Will you marry me
06 Thomas Anders - Turn Around
07 Lisa Stansfield - Change
08 Tony Joe White - Good in Blues
09 Ten Sharp - Ain't my Beating Heart
10 Mr. Big - To be with you
11 Agnetha Faltknog - We move as one
12 Journey - Faithfully
13 Richard Marx - Chain around my heart
14 Trey Lorenz - Someone to hold
15 Commodores - Easy
16 Barry White - Put me in your mix