10.13.2013

Body Talk - The Language of Love 1965-1995

After Dark
DISC 1
01. Stuck With You - Huey Lewis & The News
02. Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake) - Freddie Jackson
03. You're In Love - Wilson Phillips
04. When I'm With You - Sherriff
05. Just When I Thought I Was Over You) - Air Supply
06. Always And Forever - Heatwave
07. I'm In You - Peter Frmpton
08. Love Ballad - L.T.D.
09. Feel The Fire - Peabo Bryson
10. (Last Night) I Didn't Get To Sleep At All - The 5th Dimension
11. Crying - Don McClean
12. My Angel Baby - Toby Beau 
DISC 2
1. Don't You Know What The Night Can Do - Steve Winwood
2. Sha-La-La (Make Me Happy) - Al Green
3. If I Were Your Woman - Gladys Knight & The Pips
4. Hearts - Marty Balin
5. Love Zone - Billy Ocean
6. The Crying Game - Boy George
7. Kiss On My List - Hall & Oates
8. Only The Lonely - The Motels
9. Everybody Plays The Fool - The Main Ingredient
10. Who's Holding Donna Now - DeBarge
11. More Than I Can Say  - Leo Sayer
12. The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known) - Juice Newton
Always And Forever
DISC 1
01. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
02. Holdin' On To Yesterday - Ambrosia
03. Waiting For A Star To Fall - Boy Meets Girl
04. Here I Am (Come And Take Me) - Al Green
05. It Don't Matter To Me - Bread
06. Alfie - Dionne Warwick
07. Foolish Beat - Debbie Gibson
08. Everlasting Love - Howard Jones
09. To Be With You - Mr. Big
10. Shannon - Henry Gross
11. When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman - Dr. Hook
12. Angel - Aretha Franklin
DISC 2
01. Forget Me Nots - Patrice Rushen
02. I'll Be There - Escape Club
03. Daisy Jane - America
04. Tracks Of My Tears - Linda Ronstadt
05. Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend - Lobo
06. Midnight At The Oasis - Maria Muldaur
07. Say You Will - Foreigner
08. Talking In Your Sleep - Crystal Gayle
09. Come Get To This - Marvin Gaye
10. Count On Me - Jefferson Starship
11. Haven't Got Time For The Pain - Carly Simon
12. Love Don't Love Nobody - Spinners 
From The Heart
DISC 1
01. Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac
02. Cars - Drive - The Cars
03. I Want To Be Your Man - Roger
04. Just To See Her - Smokey Robinson
05. Even The Nights Are Better - Air Supply
06. I Need You - America
07. Spinners - I'll Be Around - The Spinners
08. Hello It's Me - Todd Rundgren
09. When I See You Smile - Bad English
10. We're In This Love Together - Al Jarreau
11. Day Dreaming - Aretha Franklin
12. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
DISC 2
01. Dance With Me - Orleans
02. Rainy Night In Georgia - Brook Benton
03. Thin Line Between Love And Hate - Persuaders
04. Summer Breeze - Seals & Crofts
05. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
06. Sweet Dreams - Air Supply
07. Just Once - Quincy Jones [with James Ingram]
08. Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
09. Falling - LeBlanc & Carr
10. Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & Pips
11. We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again - England Dan & John Ford Coley
12. That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be - Carly Simon
Heart And Soul.
DISC 1
01. Best Of My Love - Emotions
02. Yah Mo B There - James Ingram & Michael McDONALD
03. I'll Be Loving You (Forever) - New Kids On The Block
04. Love Me - Eliman, Yvonne
05. September - Earth Wind & Fire
06. Love Will Find A Way - Pablo Cruise
07. Lost In Emotion - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
08. Make It Like It Was - Regina Belle
09. I Can't Help It - Andy Gibb & Olivia Newton-John
10. You Take My Breath Away - Rex Smith
11. Wildfire - Michael Martin Murphey
12. I Got A Name - Jim Croce 
DISC 2
01. Power Of Love/Love Power - Luther Vandross
02. Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday
03. Keep The Fire Burnin' - REO Speedwagon
04. The Ten Commandments Of Love - Peaches & Herb
05. This Time I'm In It For Love - Player
06. Since I Don't Have You - Art Garfunkel
07. Carrie - Europe
08. Free - Deniece Williams
09. (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away - Andy Gibb
10. Same Old Lang Syne - Dan Fogelberg
11. I'll Get By - Eddie Money
12. Stairway To Heaven - The O'Jays 
Heart To Heart
DISC 1
01. Make Me Lose Control - Eric Carmen
02. Easy - Commodores
03. It's Sad To Belong (To Someone Else) - England Dan & John Ford Coley
04. If I Ever Fall In Love - Shai
05. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Exposé
06. Every Woman In The World - Air Supply
07. Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
08. Lonely People - America
09. Close Your Eyes - Peaches & Herb
10. If I Could Reach You - Fifth Dimension
11. Could It Be Magic - Barry Manilow
12. Theme From Love Story - Henry Mancini
DISC 2
01. All Around The World - Lisa Stansfield
02. Eye In The Sky - Alan Parsons Project
03. Jack & Jill - Raydio
04. Year Of The Cat - Al Stewart
05. Better Love Next Time - Dr. Hook
06. Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - Delfonics
07. Let's Get Married - Al Green
08. I Do Love You - GQ
09. I'll Be Over You - Toto
10. No Night So Long - Dionne Warwick
11. You're The Love - Seals & Crofts
12. Cool Night - Paul Davis 
Hearts In Motion
DISC 1
01. I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
02. One Heartbeat - Smokey Robinson
03. Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To) - Diana Ross
04. Endless Summer Nights - Richard Marx
05. Miracles - Jefferson Starship
06. Still - The Commodores
07. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe - Barry White
08. One On One - Hall & Oates
09. Secret Lovers - Atlantic Starr
10. Let Me Love You Tonight - Pure Prairie League
11. Poetry Man - Phoebe Snow
12. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers 
DISC 2
01. I Want You - Marvin Gaye
02. The Way I Want To Touch You - Captain & Tennille
03. The Bells - The Originals
04. I'm Not In Love - 10cc
05. Never Knew Love Like This Before - Stephanie Mills
06. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply
07. Reason To Believe - Rod Stewart
08. I Wish It Would Rain - The Temptations
09. Love Is Forever - Billy Ocean
10. Real Love - The Doobie Brothers
11. I Pledge My Love - Peaches & Herb
12. Piano In The Dark - Brenda Russell 
Jus For You
DISC 1
01. Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston
02. The One That You Love - Air Supply
03. If Ever You're In My Arms Again - Peabo Bryson
04. Without You - Harry Nilsson
05. Slow Hand - The Pointer Sisters
06. Even Now
07. Suddenly - Billy Ocean
08. Do What You Do Jermaine Jackson
09. Sailing - Christopher Cross
10. All By Myself - Eric Carmen
11. Midnight Blue - Melissa Manchester
12. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - James Taylor
DISC 2
01. I'll Always Love You - Taylor Dayne
02. A Woman Needs Love (Just Like You Do) Ray Parker Jr & Raydio
03. Living Inside Myself - Gino Vannelli
04. La La Means I Love You - The Delfonics
05. Best Thing That Every Happened To Me - Gladys Knight & The Pips
06. Songbird - Kenny G
07. I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) Aretha Franklin (duet with: George Michael)
08. Season Change - Exposé
09. Sara Smile Hall & Oates
10. I'll Never Love This Way Again - Dionne Warwick
11. Dream Weaver - Garry Wright
12. Biggest Part Of Me - Ambrosia
Magic Moments
DISC 1
01. Truly - Lionel Richie
02. Shining Star - The Manhattans
03. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
04. Try Again - Champaign
05. Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon
06. Betcha By Golly, Wow - The Stylistics
07. What A Fool Believes - The Doobie Brothers
08. Going In Circles - The Friends Of Distinction
09. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies
10. It's Gonna Take A Miracle - Deniece Williams
11. Hard To Say - Dan Fogelberg
12. Misty Blue - Dorthy Moore 
DISC 2
1. When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees
02. Her Town Too - James Taylor & J.D.Souther
03. Fire - The Pointer Sisters
04. Sukiyaki - A Taste Of Honey
05. Angel Eyes - The Jeff Healey Band
06. All I Know - Art Garfunkel
07. Over My Head - Fleetwood Mac
08. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
09. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall & Oates
10. After The Lovin' - Engelbert Humperdinck
11. Please Come To Boston - Dave Loggins
12. Close The Door - Teddy Pendergrass 
Moonlit Nights
DISC 1
01. Ooo Baby Baby - Linda Ronstadt
02. I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) - Michael McDonald
03. Baby, Come To Me - Patti Austin
04. Hold On To The Nights - Richard Marx
05. Nite And Day - Al B. Sure
06. Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do) Aretha Franklin
07. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
08. Waiting For A Girl Like You - Foreigner
09. Just The Two Of Us - Grover Washington Jr.
10. Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do) - Christopher Cross
11. Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce
12. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge 
DISC 2
01. At This Moment - Billy Vera & The Beaters
02. I Don't Have The Heart - James Ingram
03. Glory Of Love - Peter Cetera
04. Break Up To Make Up - The Stylistics
05. My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
06. Sad Eyes - Robert John
07. Sea Of Love - The Honeydrippers
08. Don't Know Much - Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
09. How Much I Feel - Ambrosia
10. Love Won't Let Me Wait - Major Harris
11. Just Remember I Love You - Firefall
12. I Honestly Love You - Olivia Newton-John 
Once In A Lifetime
DISC 1
01. (I Just) Died In Your Arms - Cutting Crew
02. We Belong - Pat Benatar
03. If This Is It - Huey Lewis & News
04. You Can't Change That - Raydio
05. Oh No - Commodores
06. Because I Love You (The Postman Song) - Stevie B
07. Every Time I Think Of You - Babys
08. Angel In Your Arms - Hot
09. This Night Won't Last Forever - Michael Johnson
10. All Out Of Love - Air Supply
11. Shower The People - James Taylor
12. Lady - Little River Band 
DISC 2
01. This Will Be - Natalie Cole
02. More Than Words Can Say - Alias
03. We Can't Go Wrong - Cover Girls
04. You Could Have Been With Me - Sheena Easton
05. Why Not Me - Fred Knoblock
06. Strange Way - Firefall
07. Look What You've Done For Me - Al Green
08. Heartbreaker - Dionne Warwick
09. Imaginary Lover - Atlanta Rhythm Section
10. Sexy Eyes - Dr. Hook
11. You And I - Eddie Rabbitt & Crystal Gayle
12. Break It To Me Gently - Juice Newton
Romantic Moments
DISC 1
01. Tired Of Being Alone - Al Green
02. Desire - Andy Gibb
03. Say You Say Me - Lionel Richie
04. Just Don't Want To Be Lonely - Main Ingredient
05. Is This Love - Whitesnake
06. Stay Awhile - Bells
07. Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye
08. The Guitar Man - Bread
09. Sail On - Commodores
10. Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels) - Jim Croce
11. One Of A Kind (Love Affair) - Spinners
12. Just Between You And Me - April Wine 
DISC 2
01. Valerie - Stevie Winwood
02. He's So Shy - Pointer Sisters
03. Do You Wanna Make Love - Peter McCann
04. All This Love - DeBarge
05. Love's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me - Juice Newton
06. Love Hurts - Nazareth (3:00, 45 edit)
07. You're All I Need To Get By - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
08. (You're My) Soul And Inspiration - Righteous Bros.
09. The Colour Of Love - Billy Ocean
10. One More Try - Timmy T
11. I Like The Way (The Kissing Game) - Hi-Five
12. Someone That I Used To Love - Natalie Cole
Together Forever
DISC 1
01. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
02. Three Times A Lady - Commodores
03. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
4. Reunited - Peaches And Herb
5. Never Gonna Let You Go - Sergio Mendes
6. Endless Love - Dianna Ross & Lionel Richie
7. I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby - Barry White
8. I Just Wanna Stop - Gino Vannelli
9. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
10. Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
11. Cruisin' - Smokey Robinson
12. Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
DISC 2
01. Back In The High Life Again - Steve Winwood
02. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
03. Baby Come Back - Player
04. Yes, I'm Ready - Teri DeSario & K.C.
05. With You I'm Born Again - Billy Preston & Syreeta
06. We're All Alone - Rita Coolidge
07. Touch Me In The Morning - Dianna Ross
08. Do That To Me One More Time - Captain & Tennille
09. I'll Be Good To You - The Brothers Johnson
10. Fooled Around And Fell In Love - Elvin Bishop
11. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) The Temptations
12. Float On - The Floaters